With Australian Sandalwood essential oil
RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS: Recommended for normal to dry skin and for any dry skin problems:
1. All over body and facial treatment for silky soft skin. Use once a week (for normal to dry) or twice a week (for dry skin) after bathing/spa. Best smoothed on to just-cleansed, exfoliated skin (see our range of exfoliating bars for skin exfoliation). In case you feel like your skin is too oily, it is recommended to leave on for a while and then wipe or wash off the excess amount of butter.
2. As a massage butter for facial massage or spa treatment. Exceptional on dry, ageing and sensitive skin.
3. Apply daily or as needed for rough spots like hands, feet & heels, and any skin areas that need soothing, including chapped lips and hands, scars, burns, wrinkles, nail cuticles. In case you feel like you applied too much butter, it is recommended to leave on for a while and then wipe or wash off the excess amount of butter.
4. Apply all over body as a natural moisturiser during sun bathing for a bronze tone and to prevent the skin from drying out. NOTE: jojoba oil and butter don’t have SPF and must not be used as a sunscreen.
5. AS A HAND CREAM AND LIP BALM Once you try body butters as your hand cream, you’ll never come back to commercial hand creams again! Jojoba butter is great to use as a lip balm. It is highly moisturising, rejuvenating, and all natural!
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Hand crafted from the finest natural ingredients without the aid of preservatives. Contains Australian jojoba oil, Shea Butter, phyto waxes, Australian Sandalwood essential oil, etc. Jojoba oil and sandalwood essential oils are also renowned for their antioxidant/ anti-ageing properties, hence they are recommended for ageing skin. Jojoba butter is bees wax free and therefore it is suitable for anyone allergic to bee products. Having as few ingredients as possible is critical for hypersensitive skin and for people with allergies. NO PRESERVATIVES. NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES. Pure, all natural, and freshly made for your order!