100% pure essential oil
This oil has a potent lemon fragrance, strong germicidal action and properties similar to lemongrass and citronella. This is also a powerful antiseptic. It blends well in tiny amounts with Tea tree oil, eucalyptus Oil, Blue Cypress, Tasmanian Lavender, and other Australian essential oils in aromatherapy. Only tiny amounts are necessary for aromatheraputic use.
Lemon Scented Tea Tree is a very uplifting oil. An aromastone with Lemon scented Tea tree, placed in the car or on a desk helps you to concentrate during a long drive, work or study.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- In the car: Place 1-3 drops on aromastone. (With its pleasant lemony aroma, it keeps flies and mosquitoes away, helping you to concentrate while driving and revitalizes you during a long trip);
- Make Floral water for household cleaning.
- Oil burner: mix 2-4 drops with water.
- Dish washing: Add 5-7 drops to 500 ml of dish washing liquid, liquid soap, washing powder or liquid to disinfect and refresh your dishes.
- Household cleaning (mix 6-8 drops with 1 L of water. DO NOT ADD TO THE WATER TO YOUR STEAM VACUME CLEANER. The oil may melt some delicate plastic parts.
ATTENTION: Lemon scented tea tree may dissolve the gentle plastic parts of the spray bottle when storing the floral water in the spray bottle, so rinse the bottle and spray after use. Do not spray it before going to bed. DO NOT APPLY ON SKIN IN PURE FORM (AS ALL LEMONY OILS, LEMON TEA TREE OIL MAY IRRITATE SKIN).
Ants and cockroaches don’t like Lemon Scented Tea Tree!
If you have a trail of ants breaking into your home, you can spray the point of entry with Lemon scented Tea Tree floral water and place an aroma stone with a few drops of pure Lemon Scented Tea essential oil near the spot where the ants enter. Make Lemon Scented Tea Tree floral water to spray the problem spots and also refresh and disinfect your home: add 6- 15 drops of Lemon Scented Tea Tree or mixture of Australian essential oils to 0.5L of water in spray bottle and shake well before use. While the oil does not mix with water, it does leave the aroma and the properties of the essential oil when sprayed. Spray the carpets, floor and furniture (check that floral water does not discolour furniture before spraying). Also don’t forget to include 10 -15 drops of Lemon Scented Tea Tree oil in your bucket when mopping the floor.