FACIAL OILS , 50mL
- UNSCENTED (extra purified macadamia oil). This is a choice for people with allergies, ultra sensitive and problematic skin when safety is a priority in selection of skin care. Also it is a base oil to add essential oils of your choice.
- WOMEN’S WELL BEING (with Women’s blend – rosy aroma)
- CREATIVITY (with creativity blend – jasmine aroma)
- INSPIRATION (with Inspiration blend -complex aroma with Rose, Neroli etc)
- MAGIC LOVE (with Magic Love blend -complex aroma with Rose, Neroli, Ylang Ylang, etc )
AUSTRAROMA FACIAL AND BODY OILS have milder moisturising properties than body butters. They are recommended for normal to dry skin for a facial massage and daily use, especially as an over-night moisturising treatment. These oils has unique property to restore the skin, damaged by chlorine, sun, heat etc. That’s why we also recommend to apply macadamia oil after taking shower or swimming in water with chlorine. Apply the oil after cleansing with macadamia cleansing mask of cleanser of your choice. Apply the oil on wet skin if you need only a light, lotion like moisturising effect and on dry skin if you need heavier moisturiser. Use body butter if you have extremely dry skin or combination of body butter and body oils.
PACKAGING: The oil is packed in Australian PET plastic bottles. PET is medicinal and laboratory grade plastic, non reactive with the oil.
WHAT IS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COLD PRESSED AND EXTRA PURIFIED AUSTRALIAN MACADAMIA OILS? Extra purified macadamia oil has no nutty aroma and lower viscosity, and is the oil of choice for people who don’t like the strong nutty aroma of Australian cold pressed macadamia oil. Extra purified macadamia is a colourless and odourless oil, it is non-greasy, does not stain clothing or salon linen, and has a low viscosity – very little product is required to achieve high coverage. Cold pressed oil is the best choice for aromatherapy, where the nutritional value is a priority, and for those who prefer raw, unprocessed products, and love or at least don’t mind a strong nutty aroma. Cold pressed macadamia oil has a distinctive nutty aroma, yellow colour, rich taste, and higher content of nutrients and antioxidants. Both oils are very economical, and very beneficial for our skin. Both macadamia oils are a healthy choice!!