- Cleansing. Cleansers that are made predominately from olive oil are called Castile Soaps. Castile soap has been renowned through history as a luxurious cleanser.
- Moisturising. Olive and seaweed cleansing mask moisturizes the skin with the finest olive oil. It may be used as a cleanser and moisturizing mask.
- Antioxidant / antiaging properties of olive oil and seaweed. It is a perfect cleanser to use on ageing skin. Regular use of this cleanser aids circulation and minimizes visible signs of aging.
HOW TO USE: Olive and seaweed cleanser is simple and convenient to use, easy to wash off, leaves the skin velvety soft, breathing and constantly rejuvenating. Can be used as a moisturising mask and cleanser: Apply onto wet skin like soap. Apply onto face, neck and décolleté to make a foam (Foam also may be made on the palms of your hands and then applied onto wet skin). Massage gently in an upward and outward motion. Leave for a few minutes or until the foam dries out and wash off with warm water. Follow by toner and moisturiser when needed. May be used twice daily or as needed. Using olive and seaweed cleanser is a great way to treat yourself and improve your skin’s health.
- The profound softening effect of olive oil, along with antioxidant properties of seaweed make it perfect for use on ageing skin. Also it is a great cleanser for dry and sensitive skin.
- Unscented and therefore is suitable for hypersensitive skin and people with allergies to essential oils.
- No preservatives. No artificial additives. No hidden ingredients.
- Traditional Castile soap recipe, proven by the ages, well known and reputed.
- Antioxidant properties – olive oil and seaweed cleanser works well on ageing, dry and sensitive skin.
- Lovely creamy bubbles, superior skin nourishing/ moisturizing properties, fun and pleasurable to use.
- Feels very light and gentle on the skin, leaves the skin soft, breathing, and constantly rejuvenating!
- Multifunctional. A cleanser and moisturiser in one bar.
- Great for removing make up.
- Restores the skin’s natural defence system.