Hand made from the finest unprocessed natural ingredients and cured traditionally without the aid of preservatives. No artificial additives. The most luxurious oils and butters, renowned for their skin nourishing, softening, restoring and antioxidant properties, are used in the papaya cleanser. Australian macadamia oil, cocoa and shea butters, papaya seeds, rice bran, etc.
HOW TO USE: Papaya cleanser is simple and convenient to use, easy to wash off, leaves the skin velvety soft, breathing and constantly rejuvenating. To use it as a moisturising mask and cleanser: Apply onto wet skin like a soap. Apply onto face, neck and décolleté to make a foam (Foam also may be made on the palms of your hands and then applied onto wet skin).
- Cleansing. Delightful to use, a very gentle cleanser.
- Excellent moisturizing properties due to the presence of macadamia oil, shea butter and cocoa butter.
- Anti oxidant / anti-ageing. Australian macadamia, cocoa, shea butter and rice bran are all packed with nutrients and antioxidants.
- Whitening and peeling effects. Gentle skin whitening with traditionally extracted papain. The effect from natural enzymes is very gentle but visible.
- No preservatives. No artificial additives. No hidden ingredients.
- Gentle and natural skin whitening properties.
- Antioxidant (anti-ageing) properties – works well on ageing, dry and sensitive skin.
- Lovely creamy bubbles, superior skin nourishing/ moisturizing properties, fun and pleasurable to use.
- Feels pure and gentle on the skin, leaves skin soft, breathing, and constantly rejuvenating.
- Multifunctional. Cleanser and moisturiser in one bar!
- Great for removing make up.
- Restores the skin’s natural defence system.