The tour usually takes around two hours. We will:
- Discuss the 12 essential steps of eco house design;
- Compare different wall finishes – raw timbercrete walls, sand and cement bagging, lime plaster with traditional soap finish, tadelakt, venetian plaster polished, and venetian plaster with wax finish;
- Talk about potential health issues and “sick house ” syndrome;
- Cost effective ways of building an eco house in a bushfire prone area;
- This is a face to face experience with owner builder, no groups. We will focus on your needs and your questions.
- PS. We don’t cover information about suppliers and contractors in this tour but can prepare this for you at additional cost.
This is a face to face experience with owner builder, no groups. We will focus on your needs and your questions. Please text Tania on 0425745456 to confirm availability, time, date, address before paying.