100% pure essential oil
The unique Australian climate is a crucial factor in producing high quality peppermint oil, distinguished by its high menthol content and its strong, fresh aroma. Peppermint is a refreshing, energizing, uplifting and revitalizing essential oil. It alleviates tiredness and refreshes you after sport and physical activity. A great cosmetic agent for oily skin and adds a cooling effect to cosmetics. Peppermint oil in Skin care. Peppermint is a great cosmetic agent for oily skin; it can also be used to relieve any kind of skin irritation or itching, but it should be used in a dilution of 1% or less or any irritation may become worse. Steam treatment with peppermint is recommended to cleanse and decongest the skin. It cools by constricting the capillaries and is a very refreshing skin tonic.
- Topical application – massage, inhalation (direct inhalation and steam inhalation), oil burner, bath, ointment, skin care, mouthwash, compress, etc
- Aroma massage: mix 4-6 drops with about 15 ml of carrier oil. Blending is recommended.
- Direct (cold) inhalation: Place 1-2 drops on Austraroma aromastone, aromamedallion, or your handkerchief.
- Facial Steam bath for oily skin: pour 2-3 drops to hot water. Duration: 5-7 min. Avoid contact of steam with eyes.
- Oil burner: mix 4 – 6 drops of oil with water. Blending is recommended.
- Aroma Bath: blend 5 – 7 drops with about 10 ml of a neutral base, like bubble bath or shampoo. Then add to bath water.
- Cosmetics: add 4-6 drops to 15 ml of base cream or body wash shampoo