- Cleansing. Lathers well, great texture, excellent cleansing effect.
- It has great antiseptic properties and a
- Moisturising. Blue Cypress is a long lasting, moisturizing, cleanser. Blue Cypress cleanser smoothes your skin’s texture, minimizes visible signs of aging, and stimulates circulation.
As cited in the book “Birth of the Blue”, Blue Cypress is a good choice for people with eczema & psoriasis “: A woman and daughter were both affected with atopic eczema in the same upper arm area. They used soap containing Australian Blue Cypress Oil. The eczema disappeared from both women within five days. It has not reappeared after 15 months. Olsen listed the properties of Blue Cypress Oil as anti-inflammatory, Anti-itching, hydrating, skin softening, Skin-cleansing, Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and much more.Ref: (C. Olsen, (2000). Birth of the Blue. Australian blue Cypress oil. Kali Press, Canada.)
HOW TO USE: Blue Cypress cleanser is simple and convenient to use, easy to wash off, leaves the skin velvety soft, breathing and constantly rejuvenating. You can use it as a moisturising mask and cleanser: Apply onto wet skin like soap. Apply onto face, neck and décolleté to make a foam (Foam also may be made on the palms of your hands and then applied onto wet skin). Massage gently in an upward and outward motion. Leave for a few minutes or until the foam dries out and wash off with warm water. Follow by toner and moisturiser when needed. May be used twice daily or as needed.
The most luxurious oils and butters, renowned for their skin nourishing, softening, restoring and antioxidant properties, are used in the Blue Cypress cleanser. It contains shea and cocoa butters, Australian macadamia oil, Blue Cypress essential oil, etc. Products, containing Australian Blue Cypress essential oil are expensive: the production of Blue Cypress essential oil is costly in comparison to other essential oils – distillation operates at low pressure and usually takes 30 hours. The special equipment has been designed to produce the highest and most consistent quality of oil. The production of oil is restricted during monsoon season between November and April. In addition the tree is harvested from only long established plantations in Northern Australia, the total area of these plantations is not yet large, and the trees do not yield much oil.
- Great texture, moisturising and skin nourishing properties (contains the most luxurious natural oils and butters, like macadamia oil, shea and cocoa butters)
- IDEAL Shaving SOAP – Lathers well, mild deodorizer and has good antiseptic properties.
- Proposed anti-inflammatory, Anti-itching, Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties of Blue Cypress essential oil
- Antioxidant properties – minimizes visible signs of aging