WE OFFER TWO PRODUCTS, FACIAL AND BODY CHOCOLATE EXFOLIATING BAR. The main difference is the ground coffee. The facial bar contains finely ground coffee and has slightly higher moisturizing properties. It is an absolutely great product to use on oily and combination skin, uneven (rough looking) skin with congestive pigmentation (pigmentation after acne) and large pores. It improves the skin’s texture and makes oily skin smooth, soft, young and very fresh. The Body bar is recommended for all over body exfoliation. The facial bar may be used on the face and body, but not on sensitive skin. The body bar is good for washing, deodorising, shaving and removing unwanted odours from the skin. The chocolate and coffee exfoliating bar has superior toning, astringent and skin lifting effects, good deodorizing properties, and has the aroma of coffee, chocolate, cinnamon and clove.
HOW TO USE AND HOW OFTEN: Using like soap, apply onto wet and clean skin like a soap to make a foam. Massage gently in an upward and outward motion. When used on body: gently massage the wet skin in upward circular motions when taking a shower (or simply use like a soap). Leave for 2-3 minutes (if you want to achieve advanced toning and detox effect). Rinse well with lots of water. Use as often as needed. Follow by Body oil or body butter if extra moisturising is needed. If you feel the bar scratching your skin, we recommend leaving it in the soap dish with a bit of water before applying on the skin again. This simple trick makes the bar softer. It is recommended to exfoliate the skin once – twice a week to match our normal skin regeneration cycle, because excessive exfoliation may damage the natural skin’s protective barrier. Exclusion is treatment of rough looking skin with large pores. In this case we recommend leaving the bar in a soap dish with a bit of water. When it softens, take the chocolaty mass on the palm of your hands first, and then put it onto wet skin. Massage gently in an upward and outward motion. Leave for a few minutes or until the foam dries out and wash off with warm water. Another exclusion is cellulite treatment. During the course of cellulite treatment the skin is usually massaged and brushed more often (every day when taking a bath or shower, following by cellulite gel or massage oil).
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Chocolate & Coffee exfoliating bar incorporates real chocolate making ingredients and turns them into a wonderful natural skin care product for chocoholics and anyone who likes chocolate! Ground Coffee beans, Cocoa butter and powder and Shea butter; Australian macadamia, Cinnamon and Clove are used to produce this bar. Ingredients that are good enough to eat! And the bar smells delicious!! No artificial additives. It is preserved naturally, through traditional technological processes that allows retaining to naturally occur. Hand crafted from the finest cold pressed Australian macadamia oil and cured traditionally without the aid of preservatives.
The lather is toning, deodorising, rejuvenating and moisturising. Try it as a shaving soap; the lather is also great for shaving! Try this bar if you need to get rid of and unwanted odour (for example, washing your hands after fish and other smelly food, or taking a regular shower during summer). When using this bar, you will be washing, toning, deodorising, moisturising, exfoliating and massaging the skin! Usually after using the coffee bar, no cleanser or clay mask is needed. After exfoliating the skin will look very soft, young and fresh. This is the most popular exfoliating bar from the Austraroma collection! Probably because people like chocolate and coffee!
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS:
- Advanced astringent effect (constrict skin pores),
- Rejuvenation, antioxidant properties,
- Superior skin toning and some skin lifting effect.
- Skin Whitening properties. It reduces congestive pigmentation (skin pigmentation after acne or pimples).
- Deodorising properties. This is done through astringent and aromatizing effects, It naturally it helps to control oil secretion by cleansing and constricting the skin’s pores, and aromatizing the skin with essential oils.
- Mild exfoliating properties. The facial and gentle all over body exfoliation is performed by the ground coffee beans.
- Detoxifying and nutritional benefits. It helps to remove impurities and toxins from the pores, enriches the skin with pure earth minerals, essential vitamins and nutrients, stimulates circulation, and heals the skin with essential oils.
- Moisturizing (with the finest oils and butters, like macadamia oil, Shea and cocoa butter etc).
- Cleansing properties.
- Easy to use: use as a soap, and leave it on the skin a bit longer.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL. CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE EXFOLIATING BAR COMBINES 6 PRODUCTS IN ONE – EXFOLIATER, TONER, MOISTURISING MASK, DETOXIFYING MASK, CLEANSER, AND MILD DEODORISER. When the exfoliating bar is used, no cleanser or clay mask is needed. And it has a great toning effect! It feels like you’re washing and gently brushing your skin at the same time. The feeling is great; it is very toning, refreshing and revitalizing!
- Prepares the skin for moisturizing with body butter or body oil.
- With regular use of Austraroma’s exfoliating bar it will give your body slimming, detoxifying, firming and rejuvenating benefits. They smooth your skin’s texture, minimize visible signs of aging, stimulate circulation, and heal with essential oils. You’ll notice the wonderful difference in your skin after your first try!