Light butter is designed for macadamia lovers, who don’t like the nutty macadamia aroma of macadamia butter. This is a delightful alternative to macadamia butter with a subtle rosy aroma. Light butter is a rich, smooth, deep penetrating, all natural, water free body moisturiser that leaves skin velvety soft, breathing and constantly rejuvenating; it restores the skin’s natural protective barrier.
for any dry skin problems:
• Apply daily or as needed for rough spots like hands, feet & heels, and any skin areas that need soothing, including baby skin, chapped lips and hands, scars & stretch marks, burns, wrinkles and nail cuticles. If you feel like you have applied too much butter, it is recommended that you leave it on for a while and then wipe or wash off the excess amount of butter.
• After sun butter. Apply all over your body for soothing and deep moisturizing. NOTE: macadamia oil and butter don’t have SPF and must not be used as a sunscreen, but it is great to sooth irritated and sun damaged skin.
• AS A HAND CREAM AND LIP BALM Once you try body butters as your hand cream, you’ll never come back to commercial hand creams again! Light butter is great to use as a lip balm. It is highly moisturising, rejuvenating, and all natural!
• All over body treatment for silky soft skin. Use once a week (for normal to dry) or twice a week (for dry skin) after bathing/being in a spa. It is best when smoothed on to just-cleansed, exfoliated skin (see our range of exfoliating bars for skin exfoliation). If you feel like your skin is too oily it is recommended to leave the butter on for a while and then wipe or wash off the excess amount of butter.
• Great as a baby butter!!
• Moisturise your skin before going swimming in a swimming pool. Moisturised skin is better protected from chlorine, air pollution, sun and wind damage, etc.
• As an addition to Austraroma professional clay masks (powder clay masks).
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Hand crafted from the finest natural ingredients without the aid of preservatives. Based on Australian extra purified macadamia oil, phytowaxes, Australian Rosalina essential oil.
Macadamia oil is renowned for its unique skin compatibility, antioxidant/ anti-ageing properties, and non allergenic nature. Hence, it is great for ultra is therefore suitable for anyone that is allergic to bee products. Having as few ingredients as possible is critical for hypersensitive skin and for people with allergies. NO PRESERVATIVES AND NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES. Pure, all natural, and freshly made to order!