WHY GO COLD PRESSED? No chemicals or additional heat is used in the extraction process. It simply crushed, filtered and packed. This process allows the oil to retain its naturally occurring vit E and keep the organic value of the oil. The oil has a distinctive nutty aroma, yellow colour, rich taste and a high content of nutrients and antioxidants. Australian macadamia nut oil has a high level of naturally occurring vit E (antioxidant, anti-ageing), so it doesn’t need added preservatives – it is preserved naturally.
Australian macadamia oil is one of the highest dietary sources of natural antioxidants, which have been shown to reduce free radicals in the body. Macadamia oil has unique compatibility with human skin. It leaves skin smooth and moist, it allows the skin to breathe and constantly regenerate. Macadamia Nut oil has the highest (healthy) proportion of mono-unsaturated acids and most balanced ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids. Macadamia Nut Oil is unique in its fatty acid composition, having approximately 80% mono-unsaturated acids in its triglycerides, of which 15% – 21% is Palmitoleic Acid, which is very similar to the sebum, produced by human skin.
The metabolism boosting effect allowed Macadamia oil to become a key component in the Hamptons Diet. Our distributors prefer this oil for an anti cellulite massage and aromatherapy massage. Why? We believe that Australian macadamia oil has many health benefits. As advertised in HAMPTONS DIET, macadamia oil works with the metabolic and physiologic processes of the body, resulting in natural weight loss and maintenance. The oil is also considered to be helpful in reducing high blood cholesterol and hence, preventing atherosclerosis, heart diseases and strokes.
Macadamia – a nut that is native to Australia. Native means that the plant grows under Optimum Conditions Having the ideal climate, soil, rain, and sun. This is crucial for producing the oil with the highest nutritional value and it is rich in naturally occurring vit E.
Main Properties and benefits:
- Australian macadamia oil is non allergenic – it has no evidence of allergy or dermal irritation (duration of testing 15+ years), hence it is the ideal choice for people with allergies, for hypersensitive skin, and also the best, purest and safest baby oil;
- Unique compatibility with human skin resulted in excellent penetrative ability (described as “vanishing oil”). It is rich in Palmitoleic Acid (15-21%). Palmitoleic Acid is very similar to the sebum of human skin, which determines the oil’s beneficial skin qualities. No other known plant oil has a similar composition.” (“Cosmetics & Toiletries” Vol. 106). Macadamia is a building material of healthy skin!!!
- Non-pore clogging,
- Rich in natural anti-oxidants, like VIT E,
- Finest moisturizer – the oil combines with skin lipids to nourish and condition, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth, breathing and constantly regenerating. Macadamia oil provides a protective barrier against trans-epidermal moisture loss, beneficial to skin health. Regular use of the oil on the skin provides positive results within a very short period of time.
- 100% natural, no preservatives used. No need to add preservatives – it is preserved naturally due to its high content of naturally occurring vit E.
Lauric Acid <0.5 Myristic Acid 0.5 – 1.6 Palmitic Acid 7.0 – 9.5 Palmitoleic Acid 15 – 21 Stearic Acid 2.0 – 5.5 Oleic Acid 55 – 67 Linoleic Acid 1.0 – 3.5 Linolenic Acid 1.0 – 3.0 Arachidic Acid 0.5 – 3.0 Eicosenoic Acid 1.5 – 3.0 Behenic Acid 0.1 – 1.0
If you are serious about natural lifestyle, Macadamia Nut Oil is the Australian native, all natural choice! PACKAGING: The oil is packed in 500mL PET bottles. PET is medicinal/laboratory grade plastic, non reactive with the oil.