100% pure essential oil
Rosalina is australian native rare essential oil. It has a delightful calming and relaxing rosy aroma and unique properties. Anecdotal evidence reports* show a remarkable range of successful applications of Rosalina oil. Rosalina is a wonderful cosmetic agent, it is a gentle, and cleansing oil; Rosalina helps to fight depression, and brings your mind into a state of balance. This oil is a wonderful antiseptic agent with the added advantage of its magnificent aroma; it may be used in Massage and bath Oil blends, providing a rosy fragrance and a relaxing and calming effect. Rosalina is also a wonderful oil for the upper respiratory tract, for example; congestion and infections, particularly in small children. It is a gentle expectorant with good anti-bacterial properties. It’s wonderful relaxing and calming effect is also helpful in the treatment of respiratory conditions. Once you try Rosalina, you’ll be hooked on this delightful Australian oil. Rosalina blends well with other Australian essential oils.
* Please note: Rosalina essential oil has not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Anecdotal evidence reports cannot be considered as therapeutic advice to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- Place 1-2 drops on Austraroma aromastone, aromamedallion, or your handkerchief.
- Oil burner: mix 4-6 drops with water
- Cosmetics: add 7 drops to 15 g of carrier oil, base cream, liquid soap, or shampoo base (avoid contact with eyes)
- Aroma Bath: blend 4 -7 drops with about 10 ml of a neutral base, like bubble bath or shampoo. Then add to bath water.
Rosalina Oil chemistry and Specification:
Rosalina belongs to the same botanical family (melaleuca) as Tea Tree, however chemically, it is rich in linalool (the major active component of Lavender Oil). Linalool content by G.C. of Rosalina Oil is usually about 45%, where Lavender has only about 34% of linalool. Therefore, another common name for M ericifolia is Lavender Tea Tree. Rosalina combines the properties of well known Tea Tree and Lavender oils, but the effectiveness of Rosalina oil is much higher than, say, blended Tea Tree and Lavender oils; Rosalina is a naturally made, powerful synergy of hundreds of natural components, some of them are the same as Tea Tree and Lavender oils.
PRODUCT NAME: ROSALINA OIL, 12mL
MANUFACTURER (Packaged by): Austraroma Pty Ltd
Botanical name: Melaleuca Ericifolia
PROPORTION: 100% pure essential oil
Country of origin: Australia
Refractive Index at 20°C 1.464
Optical Rotation at 20°C +11.5
Specific Gravity @ 20°C 0.8939
p-cymene Content by G.C. 1.545%
Linalool Content by G.C. 44.75%